Thursday 24 August 2017

I have a story..


... I have had a very good day today and I have been outside nearly all of the day and the very bestest part of it all is that my humans have been out with me too. My MH was strimming our grass to make it all nice and I heard her telling my DH that if it doesn't rain then she will cut the grass tomorrow so she will be outside again with me and I will like that lots. I must send a message to my little weather man friend to ask him to make my weather good tomorrow.

It was when we were all outside that I got a bit of a fright and I am sure that you will want to hear all about it. There are some sheeps right outside my gate and this afternoon when me and my humans were outside, I decided that I would nip out through my fence and have a wee chat with them.


Well, it was all going very well and there I was minding my own business and having a chat to one of the sheeps when another very naughty sheep creept up behind me and sniffed my adorable little bottom! Yeukk!!

To say I got a fright is a great big understatement and I shot through the fence back into my garden as quickly as my adorable little legs could take me. And what did my humans do? Did they cuddle me? Did they commiserate? They did NOT! They howled with laughter and I thought my MH was going to have an accident she was laughing so much.

I wonder what she would do if a sheep sniffed at her you-know-what! I tell you something. She woudn't get through the fence as quickly as I did!

I might forgive her for laughing, but I'm not sure! :-(

2 comments: