Friday 22 September 2017

A Lazy Day


We have had a lazy day and a good day. Even the weather was quite good up until about dinner time when it started to rain a bit but by then I had played outside as much as I had wanted, so I was quite happy to be inside. I sat on my MH's knee and tried to work out where she was going to put her new one, but I still don't know. I shall have to try lots of times before she goes away.

Anyway, my MH did little bits of work and I helped her, but it wasn't too much and we both had good fun. Then I helped my DH in our greenhouse when we looked after our tomatoes. They are still there but not as many and we have all been eating them---well, us all except me. I will tell you a secret. I don't like tomatoes! I like to watch them growing and I like helping them to get bigger but I don't like to eat them so I leave that bit to all the humans and my DH gives some to my friends which makes me feel happy.


I had a few trips outside but my little island is bit quiet now so I usually don't stay out too long and I have been having lots of afternoon naps which is very good for me.

So, that has been my day and it has been good. I hope your day has been good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment