Thursday 7 September 2017

And Even Less News


Abandoned--again! This will have to stop or I am going to complain. We are got up this morning and I did think it was a bit odd that we were up quite early and we were all up --- not just me and my MH, but my DH was up as well. I didn't think too much about it and after my breakfast I nipped out for a while but just as I came back my two humans were jut leaving and I got a 'goodbye' cuddle.


I was a bit sad but understood that they had to go away for a while so I just went and had a snooze until I heard my door opening and then I ran into my kitchen and I got a great big 'hello' cuddle and that made me a very happy pussy cat indeed.

I spent a while just following my MH round the house while she got changed and put all the things away and then I sat on her knee and purred very loudly while she stroked my adorable little lugs.

I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment