Monday 25 September 2017

Just Normal


That's what my day has been. Just a normal Monday. My DH went away to the Cat Shop and me and my MH had a seat and a chat before she did all her housework and then I helped her pack her case for going away for her new knee. I wasn't happy doing that, but I knew she needed my help, so I was a good puss and just did it.


I managed to get out to play quite a lot of times but it was still a bit too wet for me so I spent most of my day inside. To be honest, I was quite happy to be inside 'cos I want to spend as much time as possible with my MH before she goes away to Aberdeen although she has told me that she won't be too long, so my adorable little paws are crossed that she will be home soon.

I shall let you know as soon as she arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment