Tuesday 12 September 2017

Lots Better


My first job this morning when my adorable little eyes opened to greet the day, was to jump off my bed and race to the window to see if I should get up or just go back to sleep again. I had a good look and a listen and I didn't see any rain or hear any wind so I decided I would get up and get out. I had rather a difficult job to do first and that was to waken the Boss 'cos I needed her to feed me and her alarm hadn't ringed yet but after a couple of wee claws in her lug, she wakened up and said 'good morning' to me.

We had a wee chat before she got up and after she had fed me, I raced outside to se what the world was like. I hadn't seen the outside for a long time and I was just hoping it hadn't changed too much, but I needn't have worried 'cos it was very fine and just the same.



I had a word to the cows and they told me they didn't like being so wet yesterday and I told them that I was a bit sad watching them getting rained on and they appreciated that. I have been able to get out to play as much as I have wanted today so I am much happier except for just one little thing.

Although to me it is quite a big thing 'cos I have discovered my MH can be a tad sneaky and she was this last night. There I was, having a very happy dream lying on her knee, when she made her hand creep up behind me and put the awful wormer stuff on my adorable little person. To be honest, I didn't notice till much later when I think I felt it, but that's not the point, is it?

She was still sneaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment