Monday 9 October 2017

A Bit of a Wimp


I hate to admit it, but I have discovered I am not as brave as I would like to be and I shall tell you why. The nurses came to my house today to take the staples out of my MH’s new knee and as they were sitting on my couch, I decided to have a look. Oh deary, deary me, how I wished I hadn’t. After a quick look and a wee listen, I had to take my adorable little self out of the window before I made an idiot of myself. Oh dear.

The rest of my day went well and I spent it helping my MH with her exercises, then going out to play before nap time. So I had a very good day after the nurse people went away.


The night time on my little island is coming a lot earlier now so when I go outside it is dark and I like that. There are lots of little mouses outside but I haven’t managed to catch any of them yet.

Mind you, I haven’t tried very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment