Saturday 28 October 2017

A Question


How can this adorable little puss be a bit sad and a lot happy at the same time? Shall I explain? OK, here goes. As I told you yesterday, my humans were hoping to go to the Halloween party in the Hall last night and yours truly was to be left all alone. Sigh.

BUT, the weather was awful with lots and lots of big naughty winds blowing all over my little island and my MH decided that her new knee wouldn’t like it so they decided to stay at home with me. I was very, very happy, but then I saw how upset the old dear was and I was a wee bit sad. See?


I tried to make her a bit happier with lots of cuddles and I think it helped, but then I made her worried ‘cos I kept going away out in the wind and she doesn’t like when I do that. And then to make it a lot worse, I went out at bedtime and didn’t come back until one o’clock in this morning and she was REALLY worried, but as usual I was very fine.

The naughty wind is still blowing but it hasn’t kept me in and I have made my humans really busy opening and closing the window for me. I haven’t told them yet, but I am intending having another late night.

Sorry, MH.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your MH didn't get to the party, but she really does have to treat her knee well. You, my furry friend are looking good, but you really shouldn't worry your MH. Aslan said to tell you he's a healthy boy, and was good at the vets. He got 2 shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie. I have been a better puss today and haven't worried my MH, although it isn't night time yet! I am very happy that Aslan is a good boy and I am glad he was good at the vets 'cos although we don't like them too much, they do keep us well. Please give him lots of purrs from me, and some for you too.

    ReplyDelete