Thursday 26 October 2017

And Still Happy...


... but I still don't have any new photographs for you 'cos I have either been outside having lots of fun or sleeping to recover so maybe I will be able to pose for you tomorrow.


I'm afraid my MH was a bit worried about me this morning 'cos I only had a wee nibble at my breakfast then went straight to bed and slept till nearly dinner time. She did two lots of exercises and I didn't even help so she was a little bit concerned, but then I suddenly wakened up and asked to go out to play and I was out for a long time before I decided I was hungry and came home to gobble up all my dinner, so the old dear was a lot happier.

She does worry about me but I am a very well little puss. I was just a little bit tired this morning and I have promised to help her with her last lot of exercises.

I know she will like that lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment