Friday 27 October 2017

Lots of Wind


It has been very windy on my little island today so, although I did get outside quite a few times, I didn’t stay out very long ‘cos the naughty wind was trying to blow me away, but I stucked my adorable little claws into the ground and refused to go. So there!

There is always lots for me to do in my house and me and my MH played on our bed while she was watching her knee do all its exercises and we had really good fun. That was before I upset her a little when I made her open the door for me three times and didn’t go out on any of them. She finally asked my DH to do it ‘cos I don’t argue as much with him. I just know my MH never gets angry with me although she did call me a ‘wee monkey’ today. But she was smiling when she said it.


My humans are hoping to go to the Halloween Party tonight but the old dear isn’t sure if she should take her knee out in all this wind. We shall see and I will let you know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment