Wednesday 25 October 2017

Much Happier


I am a much happier puss today because my little weather man friend heard that I wasn't happy with what he was doing with my weather and he made it a bit better for me. It wasn't as good as I would have really wanted, but it was a tad better and it meant that I could get outside for long times lots of times and that made me a much happier little Squeak. So, thank you weather man.

There was also lots of fun while I was inside 'cos as well as helping my MH with her exercises, I played with her too and that was brilliant. We were on our bed watching her leg do all its hard work and when it was finished, my MH wrapped me up in my blanket and tickled me lots and I pretended I was oh so fierce and tried to escape and it was just magic. I just have to be very careful what I am doing with my adorable little claws 'cos I don't want to hurt her, but she understands.


We are all watching football tonight and then I shall head outside again if the weather is still not too bad. I really need my wander round about my patch before bedtime 'cos that always helps me sleep well. And that means my MH sleeps well too.

Result!

No comments:

Post a Comment