Wednesday 11 October 2017

What a Day!


I have been in a fight! I will let that sink in for a minute before I explain. It was just me and my MH in my house today ‘cos my DH had gone away to the Cat Shop and I knew I had to look after her very specially and so I made a ginormous decision to stay in and take very good care of her. So far so good.

There I was, just looking out of my window minding my own business when I noticed another pussy cat in my garden. NO WAY!! I wasn’t going to let that happen, so I flew out of my window as fast as my little birdie friends and I pounced on this unwanted visitor and chased it away.


There was a little bit of a fight and an awful lot of squealing and squawking and I’m afraid I gave my MH a great big fright. She tried to see what was happening but she was so slow on her sticks that me and the enemy were well gone by the time she got even near the window. She hobbled out the door to see if she could find me and then got more worried when she didn’t see me, so she went back inside and just waited for me to come home.

It took me rather a long time ‘cos I had to make sure my patch was secure and I know that made my MH even more worried and I am really sorry about that, but a puss has to do these things and I know she understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment