Monday 13 November 2017

A Good Monday


My DH nipped away to the Cat Shop this morning and me and my MH were having our usual morning chat when we got some visitors and it was good 'cos they made a great big fuss of me which I just loved. While they were in my house, I nipped in and out of the window lots of times and that made the visitors smile.

The rest of my day was just normal --- nipping in and out and helping my MH to do whatever she needed to do. She is making a card with lots of little sparkly beads and I like to sit on the back of my couch and watch her, but I know not to touch them 'cos I did that once and the little packet with all the beads in it fell on the floor and lots of the little beads landed on my carpet and the old dear wasn't best pleased, but she just smiled and asked me to please not do it again. Which I haven't!


Today wasn't bad on my little island but it is now after dinner time and my adorable little tummy is full 'cos I have just had my dinner, but I can't get out to hunt and explore 'cos it is pouring with rain, so my little body is plonked on my MH's knee and my head is on her laptop while she is telling you all this.

I hope the rain will go off soon 'cos I really need out. NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment