Thursday 2 November 2017

A Much Better Day


I had a very good sleep all cuddled up beside my MH and when I wakened up this morning I just lay and listened. I 'spected to hear the rain and the wind, but I just heard my DH snoring--hee hee--so I listened some more, but there was no rain and there was no wind so I was very happy.


I wakened my MH with a gentle poke of one of my adorable little claws on one of her not so adorable little lugs and when she wakened up, she gave me my breakfast and then opened the window for me to get out to play. I had brilliant fun and I liked it lots. It was cold but dry and calm and so I was able to stay out for a long time.

And so that was my Thursday. Out to play for long times then inside for wee snoozes or big cuddles from my humans so I was really happy and I am hoping that my Friday will be as good. I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment