Tuesday 28 November 2017

Better


My days are getting better 'cos I have discovered all my toys again. I must admit, that I had stopped playing with them 'cos I was outside lots of times, but since the weather has been so awful I have been staying inside. I asked my MH if she would play with me which she did and we had great fun playing with all my toys. In fact, at one point I had gathered most of them between my adorable little paws and just cuddled them and my MH smiled and said 'aaww' but I just smiled!


My DH was at home with us today and he smiled too when he saw us playing. He cuddles me lots, but we don't play together lots. I prefer to play with the old dear, but please don't tell him 'cos I don't want to hurt his feelings.

I don't have a lot of news for you 'cos my days are all much the same just now. I am either outside getting wet or cold or I am in my house playing with the old dear or lying beside her while she does her exercises.


It's not much, but it is good and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment