Saturday 11 November 2017

Even More Brrrr


Oh my goodness me. It has been SO cold and wet and windy on my little island today. In fact, my dear little weather man friend told me that we were going to be colder than Moscow today! Well, I of course had to ask my MH where that was and when she told me I had a wee shiver. Mind you, I was standing at the door at the time! Hee hee


Now, I hear you ask. Did it keep me indoors? And I am sure you will not be surprised when you hear that it did NOT!! I wrapped my adorable little self up in all my intrepidness and shot out into the frozen ness to hunt and play for a little time. I didn’t hang around and kept on moving just in case I got frozen to the spot, but you all know what I got when I decided to go home again, sure you do? It never fails. My cuddles are always there and I love them MILLIONS!!

My blog friends have been a wee bit worried about me, but please know that I am very fine and just looking forward to a day when it won’t be hailing and winding on me.

Maybe tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment