Friday 17 November 2017

Four or Five......


..... or maybe six. Remember I told you that I might go out again last night a couple of times? Well, I did, but it was a lot more than a couple. I think it might even have been about six times 'cos I know my MH was sleeping in her wee bed and my DH was getting tired having to keep opening the window or the door for me. But I needed out, so that was that!


It was still very windy, but I just put on all my braveness and headed out into the dark time and had lots of little explores before heading home to have a heat, a cuddle and something to eat. And that has been what my day today has been like.

It has been a dreadful day again on my little island and I asked my MH to take these pictures for you so that you could see what my weather has been like. I still went out though, and the bush that is blowing in the wind, is where I run and shelter out of the wind and it is very near to my window so I don't have too far to go.


I am hoping that it might be better tomorrow but my little weather man friend told me it has to get worser, but me and my MH have our fingers crossed that maybe he is a wee bit wrong 'cos I want out to explore and my humans have to go to a party in the Hall tomorrow night and my MH needs it to be not too windy so that she can take her new knee out for a wee dance and she doesn't want it to be a howling gale.


I think I have my paws crossed that they can go out, but I'm not too sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment