Tuesday 21 November 2017

I Have Been Dreaming


I have spent a lot of today curled up on my little bed just sleeping and dreaming. And I have been dreaming of summer when it is warm with no rain and no winds and I am a warm little puss. Well, all that happens in my dreams! I am afraid it didn't happen today in my real world 'cos it was a bit wet and my little weather man friend told me it is going to be a lot worser tonight with gales so I am not going to like that very much at all.


I was a little bit sad this morning when both of my humans left me all alone in my house. I knew my DH was going to Stromness 'cos I heard him telling my MH but she didn't tell me she was going away, so I just sloped off to my bed to have a sulk but in a very little while, I heard my door opening and my MH was back! Yippee. She just needed to go out for a little while and for the rest of the time, we had lots of fun together.

I helped her change the beds and I hided under my blanket till she found me and tickled me and that is my very bestest game that I just love millions. We made my DH laugh when he comed home 'cos I had gone under the blanket again and when my MH called my name, my little wagger moved but the rest of me stayed very, very still and both of my humans thought this was very funny.

Oh, I do love it when we have fun like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment