Monday 20 November 2017

It's Monday Again...


... and me and my humans have started a new week, but it is just a much the same week and my MH told me that she will be at home with me every day so I am happy. She also said that we are going to start going into our little gym again so that she can give her new knee some extra exercise and she has said that I can go with her so I am looking forward to that.


The old boy was away to the Cat Shop as usual and me and my MH did our housework and our exercises but there was lots of time for Squeak cuddles which was just very fine indeed. The weather has been a lot better today and I was able to get out lots and lots of times. My MH was even able to leave the window open for me so I could come and go just as I pleased which was also very fine indeed.

So, my Monday has been a good one and it is not finished yet 'cos I am hoping to be out lots of times before bed time.

Oh, lucky me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Squeak. I am glad to hear that your MH's knee is strong enough that she can work in her gym. Aslan says meow to you.

    ReplyDelete