Tuesday 14 November 2017

More of the Same


My days are much the same just now. They are good days, but there isn't too much excitement or outside times so they are just a wee bit the same. I don't mind really, 'cos if I get a wee bit bored I only have to as one of my humans to amuse me and they do, so it is OK.


It wasn't too bad a day on my little island so I have been outside lots of times but most of the cows are inside their sheds for the winter and the sheeps are all away in another field so it can be a wee bit lonely for a friendly, adorable puss. Sigh

One of our friends came to see me and my MH today and that was good 'cos she talked to me and gave me a wee cuddle. My MH showed her the bead card that is all finished now and she told M. how much help I had gived her and M. called me a very good puss. I liked that. LOTS!

I am still having lots of outside times before bedtime and I have a little routine now and it is like this. I go through to bed with my MH and sit with her till she puts the light out and then I go and find my DH and he lets me out and in, and then after a wee while, out and in again and depending on when he goes to bed, maybe some more out and in times!

I like being out in the dark time!

No comments:

Post a Comment