Saturday 4 November 2017

More Outside Times


We all had a long sleep this morning and I am afraid I made my MH tired 'cos I wakened her up lots of times through the night. I don't know what was wrong with me, but I just couldn't sleep and I needed some cuddles, so I did everything I could to waken her up. I licked her nose and put a little claw in her lug and that's the one that always does the trick. I had already knocked her perfumes off the dressing table but that didn't work so I had to resort to being physical. That did it!


So, when it was time to get up, I was too tired so I let the old dear get up alone then I had another little snooze. By lunchtime I was ready to do some exploring and I had good fun but it was just a little bit cold for me. I am considering getting a woolly coat and I thought I might ask the sheeps for some of their wool which I could stick together and wear during the cold days when I can't cuddle up to my MH.

I'm afraid I made my MH a wee bit worried after dinner time 'cos I stayed out for a long, long time and she doesn't like when I do that. The funny thing was, that we were both thinking the same thing at the same time 'cos when she comed outside to call for me, I was busy bounding across the wet grass to get to my house, so we had a wee giggle when I got in.

Then I got another great big cuddle! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment