Monday 4 December 2017

A Lonely Day.....



.... but not for too long. My humans both went away at half past ten in this morning and because it was quite windy, my MH had to close the window. I was fine although a bit lonely. I just like it better when at least one of my humans is at home to keep me company, but they were back again by half past four in this afternoon.

The old dear had been shopping and you all know my DH was at the Cat Shop. I have a wee secret for you. My MH knows Santa Claus! Yep, every year Santa asks her if she can help him get presents for the children’s on the island ‘cos he is very busy, and every year she says yes, so that’s what she was doing today.


There were lots of parcels when she comed home but she put them away very quickly so I didn’t get a chance to see if there was one for me. I will have a quick look when she is watching the television. I have been out a few times, but right now I am resting on my MH’s knee and I am purring very loudly ‘cos she is scratching my adorable little lugs.

I am not lonely now!

No comments:

Post a Comment