Sunday 10 December 2017

A Puzzle


I have had another good day being able to get outside as often as I have wanted and although it has been very cold, I have managed quite a few trips out into my garden and into the fields. But I have a wee riddle for you which I have just made up my very own, adorable little self!

How was it that I was a very wet puss, but it was my DH who had to dry is specs? Will I tell you? Of course I will. I had gone out to play and while I was enjoying myself the hail rain stuff comed on and I decided to make a run for home, but I was quite far away so by the time I reached my window I was like a strange type of puss puss 'cos I was black with lots of white, wet dots on me. I stood on my chair as usual but just as my DH bent down to dry me, I decided to have a shake first and my wet stuff went all over him---especially his specs! Oh dear he wasn't best pleased but me and my MH just smiled.


I don't have very much news 'cos I have just been nipping in and out and then sitting with my MH when I am inside and I have liked it very much, and although I am very happy, I know it's not very exciting for you so I shall see if I can get up to some mischief tomorrow.

But don't tell my humans please!

No comments:

Post a Comment