Tuesday 12 December 2017

FAB-U-LOUS!



That's what my day has been since the minute I opened my adorable little eyes. In fact, even before that 'cos me and my MH had one of our special through-the-night whispers and I just love those 'cos while she is talking to me in the very dark time, she is stroking my little lugs and then we both go back to sleep.


So, I was in a very good mood when we got up and then when I saw what the postie man had bringed me, my mood got even better 'cos he bringed me another card. Yes, I got another birthday card all the way from Germany from my friends P. and H. and their little pussy cat and there was a letter for me which made me so very happy when my MH read it out to me and all the time she was reading, I was purring very loudly and that made her smile a lot so we were both very happy.

BUT, that wasn't all. Oh, dear me no, not at all 'cos there was a parcel for me too and when the old dear opened it up, it was a new little rug all for me and it is lovely. I don't usually sit on the floor as you know, 'cos I prefer to sit beside or on top of my MH, but this little mat is so lovely I will probably sit on it sometimes.


In fact, I did that this afternoon and the old dear tooked a picture of me so that you can see what it looks like and I am sure you will think it is lovely too. So, all that and the fact that the weather on my little island had been good today has made sure that I have had a super day and I am hoping that all the days up until my birthday will be as good as this one.

Did you know it will be my birthday on Friday? Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment