Thursday 21 December 2017

Lazy Squeak


I have had very lazy day. I think all this excitement about Christmas is making me a tad tired and so I have been a very sleepy puss all day. I did go out a couple of times but it is very cold so I didn't stay out too long and decided that my couch was a far better place to put my adorable little body.

Both of my humans were at home all day but my MH was a bit too busy for my liking and I didn't get as many cuddles as I would have liked. However, she told me that all her work was nearly finished and that all her time from now on will be for me, so I forgived her.


Another thing that has made me excited is that my friend A. is home from Glasgow and he told my humans that he would be coming to see them and me sometime soon so I am really looking forward to that 'cos he always makes a fuss of me.

And you all know how much I just love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment