Tuesday 5 December 2017

Much Better


It has been a much better day for me today. Well, inside anyway 'cos the weather on my little island still isn't brilliant so I have been inside a lot although I did get out to play a few times. I still haven't found my present, but I shall keep looking 'cos I know they wouldn't forget it is my birthday soon, would they? No!


My humans were a wee bit busy today 'cos the old dear had to do all the things she wasn't able to do yesterday when they abandoned me for hours and hours (hee hee) and my DH was busy keeping out of her way so I helped him with that. It is sometimes safer!

I played with both of them when I needed to use up some energy and I helped the old dear with her exercises and it was while I was doing this that I had a thought. Where did she do them yesterday 'cos she has to lie down to do them and she wouldn't lie down on the street in Kirkwall, would she? No, I don't think so 'cos if she had done a policeman would have tooked her away, but she comed home to me. I will find out.



It is getting very windy again on my little island and my weather man friend says it has to be a very bad night, so I think I might just snuggle up beside my MH till the naughty wind goes away.

On the other paw.......

No comments:

Post a Comment