Monday 18 December 2017

Normal Monday Again


And so another Monday arrives Chez Squeak! It wasn't too bad a Monday and yours truly managed to get out lots of times without getting wet. I had a wee look at my calendar and got quite excited when I realised that it is only a wee drop of sleeps till Santa comes to see me. There is a parcel for me under my tree and there is a Christmas stocking which I keep having a sniff at but the Boss says I will get it next week and I am a wee bit very excited already so I don't know what I will be like next week!


The old boy nipped away on the boat to the Cat Shop and my MH decided to start making my house shining clean for Santa, so I helped as much as I could and then went out for a few wanders in the fields. So we had quite a busy day but it was a good day and I liked it.

I don't have a lot of news 'cos things are just kind of normal on my island except that my friend A. is home again and I am looking forward to when he comes to my house to see me and I think he might be coming soon so that is another reason why I am getting excited.

Oh dear, I think I will have to try and calm down or my humans might get a wee bit annoyed. Hee hee Mind you, when they look at this picture of yours truly I think they might just love me even more.


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment