Thursday 25 January 2018

A Much Better Day


That's what I have had. I wakened up expecting to see the rain or hear the wind, but instead it was calm and dry and bright and I was very happy. I decided to leave my breakfast till later and asked the old dear to let me out and I just loved it lots 'cos I was able to play for a while without getting rained on or blowed away which was very fine.

My MH had some housework to do and my DH decided he would go to Stromness in this afternoon, so I just wandered in and out as I pleased and I like it. I got my usual cuddles whenever I asked for them and I had a couple of snoozes in my wee hoose which I have been using a lot recently 'cos I am so cosy and comfy in it.


So, although there isn't very much excitement and not an awful lot to do outside just now, I have had a very good day. and I hope your day has been very good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment