Monday 29 January 2018

A Normal Monday


So, the alarm went off this morning and I think my DH was kind of hoping the wind still might be shouting at us 'cos he wanted to stay at home with me and the Boss, but it wasn't too bad so a wee while later he went away on the boat to the Cat Shop and me and the old dear were left all alone together in my house. We had a seat on my couch and a chat about what we were going to do with our day and then I decided to go and see what it was like outside for a little while and I quite liked it but it was a tad cool.


Because it was Monday, my MH had to do lots of cleaning so I just tooked myself off to my bed for a rest and just waited patiently till she comed to find me with one of her special cuddles which always make me feel happy. I got lots of those cuddles today. Yippee.

I played with my toys and I found my bit of crumpled up paper which I chased all over my house and I made my MH smile a lot when she was watching me 'cos she told me I looked funny when I was playing. I liked playing but then I always do.


I got a couple of visitors to my house this morning for a little while and they made a fuss of me which was good and then later on in this afternoon my MH asked me if I wanted to go to the gym with her, but I said no thank you 'cos it was cold outside and I was lovely and cosy, so oft she went all by herself, but I gived her a cuddle when she comed back to me and that made her very happy.

I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment