Thursday 11 January 2018

A Super Day


I have had a brilliant day. A really super duper day. When we all got up I raced out into my garden without even waiting for my breakfast because the weather was absolutely beautiful and I didn't want to waste a single minute of it. It was bright and sunny and calm. OK, it was still a bit cool but not bad at all.


I had a long time outside and after a wee while my DH comed out to do something with my MH's car 'cos when she wanted to go somewhere yesterday, it wouldn't start and she wasn't very happy, but she just walked so it was OK. My DH has fixed it now so she is a happy MH.


I went inside when he did and I got my breakfast and my little drop of milk and then I had a rest while the old dear did some housework and the old boy went away to the pier to get all our messages, so when he comed home it was play with the string time. Yippee!

I got a surprise when my MH asked me if I wanted to go outside with her while she washed her windows. I did try to tell her that my little weather man friend told me it is going to be windy and maybe wet over the weekend and maybe washing the windows wasn't her bestest idea, but she didn't listen so I just went outside and we played as well and that was brilliant too.


There were some lovely boats sailing past my window and I thought you might like to see them and you will be able to see what a beautiful day it was on my beloved little island. I hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment