Wednesday 10 January 2018

An In and Out Day


That has been our day. After my breakfast I went out for a while and when I comed in my DH went out 'cos he had to go to the Shop Cat. Me and my MH waved him off and away he went on the boat while we settled down on my couch. I like a Wednesday day 'cos there isn't any housework and so there is lots of time for me.

My MH had little bits to do but I helped her with her exercises and then we both went into our garden to feed the birdies and because the weather was so good, we played outside together for a while and I liked that lots. We found a big bit of pampas grass that the wind had blowed onto my grass and my MH throwed it for me to chase which I did until my little legs were tired and then we went back inside for another seat on my couch.


After that it was more outs and ins for me but it was cold so the outs were just little ones and now I am on my MH's knee and my adorable little head is on her laptop while she is writing this for me. I will probably have at least one more out before bedtime but right now I am purr-fectly happy just where I am.

Ah yes, life is so very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment