Monday 22 January 2018

Big Change


As soon as I wakened up this morning, I raced to the window to see what the outside looked like and I was a wee bit very disappointed 'cos all the frost and snow had gone away and it was pouring with rain. Sigh. I ate up my breakfast and then I noticed that both my humans were dressed to go to the town, so I knew I was going to be abandoned again. Double sigh.

I gathered up all my braveness and asked to be let out and I had a wee wander round my garden, but it was still so cold and so very wet that I decided to come back in quickly. Then I had one of my brilliant ideas. Actually, I have had this idea before---and it didn't work then either! If I went out and didn't come back in till after boat time, they wouldn't be able to go away 'cos they wouldn't leave me outside in the cold and the wet and they couldn't leave the window open.


So, I asked to go out again, but because I still can't tell the time, I did it too early and I was so wet and cold that I had to give in and go home before they went away. Oh dear. Memo to adorable little self--- learn to tell the time!

I slept for most of the day and just waited for them to come home to me and then I got lots of cuddles and now I am all curled up on the old dear's lap while she is trying to write this to you, but we are both very happy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment