Tuesday 16 January 2018

Excited Puss


I didn't start off excited. I started my day being a wee bit awful frightened because there was a great big rumble right over my house this morning and it wakened me and my humans--- yes, even my DH so you know how loud it was! I was really frightened till my MH told me it was just thunder. Phew! The only thing was, that before this thunder rattled my house, there was lightning too and it knocked out all the phones on my little island and it has made one of our phones a wee bit frazzled so the old dear will need to get another one. Oh dear. The phone men have fixed them so my humans are happy again and so am I 'cos I can write to you.


That was the rotten part of my day. After that I got a bit excited 'cos it snowed. Real snow that was thick and it stayed on the ground for a long time so that I was able to play in it and I liked it lots, even though it made my adorable little feets really, really cold and it made me a wee bit awful wet too, but I was happy.

It is still in my garden, so I will be going out to play later on and that will be good fun. I can hardly wait. I am SO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment