Wednesday 3 January 2018

I'm Back Again


I hope you have all had a very good time at new year. I have had a brilliant time with lots of knees to settle on and lots of people to stroke me and cuddle me. It was very brilliant and I loved every minute of it. However, we are kind of back to normal again although my DH doesn't go back to the Cat Shop until next week, so there is still lots of time for me.

My MH has just been doing little bits of housework so we have been playing together lots and sometimes we have just been sitting on my couch---well she is on the couch and I am on her, if you see what I mean? We even went into the gym today because my MH said she was doing a new year's revolution. So, I went with her 'cos I have never seen a revolution. And guess what? I still haven't seen it! Hmm She just did her walking as usual but there was nothing different so I am not quite sure what is happening but maybe it will come tomorrow.


I went out to play for a while after my dinner and I am afraid I was forced to stay out much longer that I had intended 'cos the rain comed on really, really heavy and I was a long way from my house so by the time I got home I was well and truly soaked. Yep. I was ringing---ding, dong! I got a big dry and then a bigger cuddle from my MH and now I am resting on my couch.

I have started as I mean to go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment