Wednesday 24 January 2018

Lazy, Lazy, Squeak


I haven't been outside at all today! It is now after dinner time and my adorable little body hasn't been in the cold all day. Well, that's not strictly true, 'cos at one point I thought I might take myself out and I asked my MH to open the door but when she did, my adorable little mind had changed itself so I just breathed in some fresh air and scooted back to my couch! Sorry MH, but it was too cold for me.


There was a lot of wind today but it wasn't as bad as my little weather man friend had told us. However, it poured with rain all day and my little island was very wet, so neither of my humans went out either so it was good fun. My MH has started playing on her Wii again and she says that the next time she uses it and I am wakened, she will weigh me and see what my little Wii Mii thinks of me. I am sure it will be very happy with me 'cos I am always very good!

My DH says he might go to Stromness tomorrow if the weather is OK and the Boss is happy about that 'cos there are lots of things she needs but she doesn't want to leave me all alone again, and I for one am not complaining.

I am now in my usual position which is on my MH's knee with my head on her laptop but I may head out later if the weather improves, but on the other paw.....

No comments:

Post a Comment