Sunday 21 January 2018

More of the Same


Boy, it is cold on my little island nd the ground is all white and very slippery. I am very glad I have four adorable little feets and not just two like my humans. I don't know how they keep their balance although my MH hasn't been out much because it is so slippy. Wise MH! If she needs anything, she sends the old boy! Hee hee


I have been out, but not much and not for very long. I have been very happy in my house but at one point I was a bit cross 'cos there was a doggy in my porch! A friend of my MH's came to see us and she bringed her doggy with her and because it was so cold, she couldn't leave it outside, but she knew I would be very upset if it comed into my house, so she leaved it in my porch.

I quite understood, but I was still a bit peeved and it has taken a lot of cuddles and treats to un-peeve me! I am liking this so I may stay peeved for a long, long time!! :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment