Wednesday 17 January 2018

More Snow


My little island is all white and very, VERY cold 'cos the snow has stayed for a while. I like the snow and I have been out playing in it lots of times, but just for little times 'cos it makes my adorable little paws so very, very cold..


I tried to go out this morning but it was winding a bit , so when the old dear opened the window, I scooted back on to the couch and just looked at her. Just a soon as she had sat down again, I decided to give it another try so I asked again and this time I did go. Well, I knew she might be a tad annoyed if I didn't go. Hee hee


I didn't stay out too long and got a great big cuddle when I comed in. I also got my wee drink of milk and then I headed through to my bedroom for a wee snooze. My MH came in after me and she did her exercises while I purred beside her and we were both very happy.

Later in the afternoon we played with some of my toys, but then my MH screwed up a wee bit of paper she had been writing on and she throwed it for me and I leapt into action and that made my humans laugh 'cos it looked like I was playing football all over my living room.


Oh, my dear friends, it was really brilliant fun and I just loved it. MILLIONS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment