Thursday 4 January 2018

No News


Just a very normal day with lots of play times and lots of cuddle times which always makes me happy. There wasn’t a lot of excitement but I did manage outside quite often ‘cos the weather wasn’t too bad. My little weather man friend has sended me some good weather, but he told me it might be a bit windier tomorrow, so I might not be out just as much.

My humans are still taking it easy and that’s how I like it. I have been playing lots with my toys from Santa and I have been enjoying all the little treats he left for my adorable little tummy, but I will need to be careful I don’t eat too many.

Me and the old dear were in the gym today ‘cos she has decided to see if her new knee can make the treadmill go, and it did, so she was happy.


And when she is happy, I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment