Monday 8 January 2018

Nomal Again


So, all the holiday time is finished and everything Chez Squeak is back to normal. The alarm wakened us all up this morning and my DH got himself ready to go away to the Cat Shop while me and my MH sat on my couch and worked out what we were going to do with our day, although I already knew this would probably involve the vacuum cleaner and the dusters! Sigh.


We waved him away and then I nipped outside for a while but it was a bit cold on my adorable little body so I nipped back in rather quickly and it was just in time for my little drop of milk which I gobbled up and then headed through to my bed for a nap while the old dear wandered all over my house making it clean again. She came and found me lots of times and gave me cuddles so it was good for me and I liked it lots.

The naughty puss hasn't been back in my garden today so I am hoping to be able to get out to play later on but it is very cold still. In fact, when my MH went out to feed the birdies the grass was crackling under her little feets and she leaved footprints where she had been walking. I tried to do the same, but I couldn't do it. Maybe I need to eat more dinners! Hee hee

I will have to give this some serious thought, so I shall have a little lie down now while I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment