Saturday 27 January 2018

Not A Happy Puss


It is after dinner time. I have had a big feed and I am all filled up. I have had a big sleep this afternoon and I am now full of energy and I am wanting to go out to play. And guess what is happening outside? Yep, the wind is screaming at me and I am stuck inside!

I have tied to go out about a million times and every time my MH opened the door for me we nearly got blowed back into my living room! Great big sighs! My little weather man tod me the wind has to be like this till after midnight, so I am just hoping that my DH will stay up late and as soon as I can, I shall be outside. Even if it is just for a little while. But I want out!


Me and my MH have played with my toys and we have been having good fun with my little mouse with the red spot, but it's not the same and I am not best pleased. I am only hoping it will be much better tomorrow and I think my humans are hoping the same 'cos I am not giving them a lot of peace and quiet.

But it's not my fault, sure it's not?

No comments:

Post a Comment