Tuesday 23 January 2018

Oh My!.....


.... it hasn't stopped raining all day and it was really heavy rain so I have hardly been outside at all. The only good thing was that both my humans were at home with me so I was able to play with my MH and that helped to use up most of my energy.

I did manage out but just for a very little time and as well as being very wet, it was also very cold, so I was much happier---and drier!--inside. My MH was quite busy 'cos she had to do all the work she didn't do yesterday as well as the work she should have done today so I just wandered round after her and every now and then she would stop and play with me or just cuddle me so that made me very happy.


My DH is hoping to go to the Cat Shop tomorrow but my little weather man friend has told me there might be more gale winds on my little island, so maybe he will have to stay at home with us again. The weather is not very good at all right now, but hopefully it will get a bit better soon.

I just want to be able to get out to play without getting soaked or being frozed. Please, little weather man! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment