Saturday 13 January 2018

So..


... my little weather man friend got it a wee bit wrong 'cos although we did have a wind, it wasn't a very bad one so we were all a lot happier today, and I was 'specially happy 'cos I got out to play lots of times even though was a wee bit tired. Last night I went out for a wander round my patch before bedtime and I stayed out quite a long time 'cos the night was good and I like being outside in the dark time.

Me and my MH were all settled down and she was snoring but in the middle of this night time, my DH decided to get up for a wee drink of milk, so naturally I had to get up with him to make sure he was OK and when I saw that he was fine, I asked him if he would let me out for a wee while and of course he did. However, I went out for quite a long time and it was very, very dark and very, cold so as soon as I comed home, I nipped straight onto my bed and cuddled up beside my MH who didn't even know I had been out! Hee hee


I have had a very good day just wandering about doing pussy cat things and helping my humans whenever they have needed me and I let them cuddle me as often as they wanted, so we were all very happy.

I hope you have had a very good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment