Thursday 18 January 2018

Still Snowy


... but more rain and hail and still really cold. My poor little feets get frozed every time I go out and I have tried to tell my MH that's why I stand at the door for a long time before I decide whether to go outside or just stay in the warm. I know I WANT to go out but I also know that if I do go out, then I am going to be so cold, so I have a lot to think about before I finally decide and it is always helpful if my MH can stand there with the door open while I deliberate. She doesn't quite see it that way! Sigh


I have had a good day 'specially as it has been string day. Me and my MH played for a while till we heard the old boy coming back from the pier with all or messages and then me and my humans played with the string and I loved it.


I had a long snooze before dinner time and then after my dinner I went outside and I have just comed back in after my MH called for me three times because I had been out for over two hours and she doesn't like that! She was a bit worried 'specially 'cos it was raining and sleeting and she doesn't like when I get rained or sleeted on, but finally I did get back inside to the warm. And my MH dried me and made me all warm again.


I will probably go out later on but maybe just for a littler time----we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment