Saturday 6 January 2018

Surprise Time


It was just a normal Saturday with me and the old dear sitting on my couch watching Jessica solving another murder and my MH stroking my adorable little lugs while she did and I purred to help her, so it was just our usual Saturday and we were both happy with ourselves. We had a wee chat about what we were going to do with our day but we decided it wouldn't be very much at all and my MH decided to give her little legs a rest and not take them to the gym so that was fine too.


The weather wasn't too bad except for a tiny, tiny bit of snow in the afternoon, so I was out playing quite a lot and then I watched my MH doing some painting. Santa brought her a picture to paint and she decided to start it today so I cuddled up close to watch, but I knew I hadn't to get too close so that was fine as well. Everything today was fine.

Then in the afternoon I got a surprise when my friend S. comed to my house to see me and we played with lots of my toys which made me a very happy Squeak. I have a special mouse which we played with and this mouse has a wee button on its back and when you press this button a wee red light shines and I chase this wee red light and I LOVE doing it. It keeps me amused for a long, long time especially because a human has to play with me---'cos I can't press its button, See? So my friend S. and me played for a very long time and it made us both very happy indeed.

So, I have had a very good day and I am hoping I will have a very good night as well. I shall tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment