Sunday 7 January 2018

Well....


... do you remember a few days ago that I told you there was a naughty puss in my garden and I had to chase it away? Well, this afternoon I was just getting ready to go outside. My MH had opened the window for me and I was sitting on my window sill just getting into the mood for exploring, when I noticed something moving and it was the naughty pussycat back again! I was not happy! Not happy at all, so I shot behind the curtain and growled at this intruder. My MH heard me making this funny noise and comed to the window to see what was wrong and when she saw this 'visitor' she chased it away! Yippee, my hero.

It is bad enough that it is making me a little unsure about going outside, but it is stealing the food from my little birdy friends and that is not good at all, is it? I am hoping that it will realise that this is my patch and I don't want any other puss cats there unless I invite them, and I certainly haven't invited this one. So there!


Apart from that I have had a very good day and me and my MH played lots together. She wrapped me up in my blanket on top of my bed and tickled me and I always love that game, and when we were finished playing I had a snooze in preparation for going out and then the naughty puss changed all my plans. Sigh!

I hope I might get outside before bedtime, but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment