Sunday 28 January 2018

What A Night


Wow! That was a VERY naughty wind and it blowed nearly all of the night time and me and my humans did not like it at all. I was desperate to get out and I asked my MH to please make the wind stop for a little while so that I could get out to play but she couldn't do that so I was not best pleased.


I asked to go out quite a lot of times and one time when me and my MH went to the door we nearly got blowed back into my living room with the wind. Phew, no likee at all! Needless to say, I didn't go out. Well, not then but I did keep asking and finally I picked up all my courage and scooted out the door before I got blowed back inside again. I stayed out for a little while and then I had to struggle through the wind to get back in again and I cuddled up beside my MH.

She was happy 'cos I was home but after a little while, I asked to go out again and the whole performance started all over again. Oh my dear friends, the old dear was not best pleased with her favouritist pussy cat. But her not pleasedness didn't last long. But you all knew that, didn't you? Hee hee

Today has been much better and my house and garden are all fine after last night, but oh, you should see my windows! They are full of dirt and salt and we can hardly see outside so the old dear says we will need to clean them tomorrow if it is a good enough day. I hope it is 'cos that mean she will come out to play with me.

And that makes me the happiest little puss in the en-tire world!

No comments:

Post a Comment