Tuesday 20 February 2018

A Better Tuesday


Everything was better today. Both my humans were at home with me and the weather was much better, so I was a big lot happier. I had been up through the night time with my MH and had had a wee nibble at my biscuits so I wasn't hungry when I got up for good, and went straight outside when the old dear was ready to open the door for me. I wandered about my garden and comed back in just in time for my little drink of milk then I went outside again.


I just spent my day doing much the same. In for a cuddle, a wee feed and a snooze and then out to play for a while, so it has been a good day. Not a very exciting day, but it has made me a happy puss just the same and that's all that really matters, sure it is?

I hope you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment