Thursday 15 February 2018

A Bit Better


I have been watching the scales but my little Wi Mi says I am still very fine. I am just a tad concerned because the weather has been so bad that I can't get out to play as much as I want and I am not getting the exercise I need to stay purr-fect. My MH says she will do her very bestest to make sure that she plays with me lots so that I shall stay like I am.

There was not as much wind today but it is still too cold for my liking and still a tad breezy, so I have been inside lots. I watched my MH as she did little bits of housework and waited patiently till my DH comed home with our messages 'cos then it was string time and we played lots and lots.


Then it was time for me and the old dear to play on top of my bed and she wrapped me up and tickled me and I loved it, but I did my usual and falled asleep again! Oh dear.

So, again, I don't have lots of news but we are all very well ad I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment