Friday 2 February 2018

A Much Better Day


I had a very good sleep last night which is quite surprising really 'cos I hadn't been outside at all yesterday. It was the first day of my hibernation thingy. In fact, I think it was the ONLY day of my hibernation thingy. Hee hee


I had decided that since puss cats don't normally hibernate, then I could make new rules to suit myself and the first rule was that I would still get up to get fed, and to play with my MH and to sit on visitor's knees. OK, it was rather a big first rule, but I am new to all this. So, with this I mind, I wakened up this morning, and as usual, the first thing I did was listen. I expected to hear the wind, but everything was quiet. I rubbed my adorable little lugs and listened again but still it was quiet and when I jumped up onto the window sill I saw that it wasn't raining either, so I gently wakened the old dear and asked her to please feed me and then let me out 'cos today wasn't going to be one of my hibernating days. Yippee!

And the rest of my day was spent nipping in and out lots and lots of times and although my little island was cold, it was still brilliant being able to get out to play and do pussy cat things without getting hailed on or rained on or blowed away.


I have had a super day and since the weather is still the same, I will probably be outside a few times more before bedtime. I can hardly wait, but I am very busy having a snooze just now, so fun time will need to wait till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment