Friday 16 February 2018

A Much Better Day


We have all had a very good day. The weather was fine---just a bit cold still, but dry and not too windy, so I have been able to get out to play lots of times which has suited me fine because I have been a tad peeved lately and I shall tell you why.

You know my MH is doing a new bead picture? Well, I am very happy for her BUT I am also jealous 'cos it is taking up lots of her time and I feel that some of that time should be for me. See? I know, I know, I am being a silly puss 'cos she always stops and talks to me or cuddles me whenever I ask but I can't help feeling a little bit jealous of this great big picture and all those little beads.


Where am I now, I can hear you ask. Well, I am in my usual position which is on her knee on my couch with my adorable little head on her laptop while she is typing this story to you, so I am not being neglected. I am just being silly and I will ty to be better. I promise.

We did have some good fun together and I even went into the gym with her today and while her little legs were working hard, I played on my grass and ran about for a while before going back inside to see if she was OK-- and she was!

So, that has been my day. Not a bad one at all, but I really must try to be a better puss.

No comments:

Post a Comment