Thursday 1 February 2018

A Question


If I get up and eat my dinners and play with my toys and my humans is that still hibernation? I say it is but my MH says it's not and if I really hibernate then I have to sleep until Spring time. I think if I do that my adorable little tummy might complain, so I have some serious thinking to do and I need your help.


I half hibernated today 'cos I got up and did all the things I usually do but I didn't go out 'cos it has been a really wet and windy day outside and definitely not a day for puss cats to be outside. I have been very lazy and have had lots of sleeps but I am thinking that I might need to go out before bedtime.

So, because of all that, there isn't very much news except that I played with my string today and there was a box that I jumped in and out of lots of times and I made my MH a wee bit annoyed 'cos every time she tried to take a picture of me in the box, I jumped out again. Ooops


She never got a picture, but she got lots of other ones for you which I hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment